After setting multiple records in Maryland, Brycen Coleman says 'Vandy here we come'

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.
BrentVU

After setting multiple records in Maryland, Brycen Coleman says 'Vandy here we come'

Post by BrentVU »

Brycen Coleman is the first football player in the state of Maryland ever to throw for 1,000 yards, rush for 1,000 yards, and get 1,000 receiving yards. He accounted for 97 touchdowns in his four-year career. In his senior season he quarterbacked his team to a state championship.

Charlestonalum

Re: After setting multiple records in Maryland, Brycen Coleman says 'Vandy here we come'

Post by Charlestonalum »

Wow
Nashmann

Re: After setting multiple records in Maryland, Brycen Coleman says 'Vandy here we come'

Post by Nashmann »

Awesome!!
GoVandy

Post by GoVandy »

I need someone right now to tell me why i shouldn't be excited about the future of Vandy FB. Please hurry-
frstev17

Post by frstev17 »

Brent,
Is he the high school QB who’s projected as a tight end, or is that someone else? His stats are pretty impressive to say the least!
UltimateVUFan

Post by UltimateVUFan »

GoVandy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:09 am I need someone right now to tell me why i shouldn't be excited about the future of Vandy FB. Please hurry-
It’s Vandy FB.

(I hate being a Debbie downer. Truly. But after all the talk of bowling this year and possibly hitting 7 wins, I can’t allow myself to hope for anything related to VU football. But I’ll still support our student athletes and be excited if/when it happens, not before.)
Seadog73

Post by Seadog73 »

He is projected as a a TE. But unless we get an experienced QB out of the portal I sure would give him a look at QB.

Any chance he's an early enrollee?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic